General Practitioner (Fellowed/VR)
- Broadford location - commutable distance from Melbourne
- MM5 location
- Newly renovated centre
Let's talk about us:
Nexus Primary Health supports people to fully participate within their community through the provision of appropriate wide-ranging support services throughout their life span. With a 40 year history, we are the "go-to" organisation for primary health information and person-centred services in the outer and rural north of Melbourne.
Let's talk about the role:
We are currently looking for a full-time Fellowed (VR) GP to work at our newly refurbished Broadford Centre.
In addition to GP Services, Nexus offers a wide range of services including:
- Diabetes Nurse Educators
- Continence Nursing
- Other Allied Services to the community
We can offer:
- 70% of receipts
- Initial guaranteed hourly rate for first 3-6 months (or %, whichever is greater)
- No long-term/fixed agreement (flexible)
Let's talk about you:
- 5 years' full-time experience consulting as a General Practitioner
- Specialist Registration (Fellowed/VR)
- Enjoy being part of a wider team
- Have an interest in chronic disease, mental health, diabetes, dermatology & procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible to work a range of hours e.g. until 6 or 7 pm some evenings, Saturday mornings, etc
The benefits on offer:
We provide a supportive, friendly workplace with staff who are committed and passionate about the Nexus Values. You'll be joining a large GP Services team with great support in a dynamic environment.
How to apply: We want to get to know you better, so please include in your application a covering letter outlining your previous experience and special interests.
Enquiries can be made to Marie Searle on 1300 77 33 52.